MY IDEALS WAS ONLY A STORY

In the last days I was in junior high third grade, his father asked "Where I want to go to school?". I answered, "I want to go to school at SMK 1 Sorek." Father also agreed with what I wanted, so did the mother. In the end, I also graduated from SMP 1 Batang Peranap but at that moment, my dad forgot his promise, so I went SMK N 1 Batang Peranap. I am sad, but what power, maybe this is the way my life that can work well.

Then, at the beginning I went SMK N 1 Batang Peranap, I vacillate like that can be replaced by the crying but I never knew what he wanted by the father and mother. With patience and courage, I faced all that happened. I was excited to attend lessons at school, but unfortunately a thousand dear, beloved father died, leaving a promise. First will think my goal, but it turned into a story, and heartbreaking to me. In addition to losing his father, I also experienced the sinking ideals. I lost my spirit. But life must be lived, and I also realized, because the inaccuracy of this promise is because his father was gone forever and never come back again. However, I am sad because the reality is happening at the time, who could never forget me forever.

But now, and the second-last seconds of the SMK, the wound recurrence. Who had painful memories, but whatever resources I can only shackled, bowed his head because there is no hope for wanting this goal will be achieved. But I do not feel frustrated, because I believe, God had planned something more beautiful than I wanted, because I'm sure God would not do / give a test on his people beyond their means and the reason, there are still things that are beautiful for my life. I thought, was always grateful to God with what is given and gave it to me.

Comments