Life Experience

First time in junior high, I've tricked by my friends. But naturally, because I was a bit sloppy. After a few months later, I was not afraid anymore because I've adapted to my friends.

Over time, do not feel I have 3 junior class. We all hold a farewell. It felt good because we were successful in the school. We, none, who failed in implementing the UN.

During his junior high school was fun because my friends and teachers is very good to me and also to the others. I am very grateful to God Almighty, because I was given patience, calmness and sincerity in the education starting from elementary, junior high and up to now I've CMS.

Indeed, does not seem to spend time at the school. Just a year it was 365 days, 7 days a week and it feels 30 days a month. That's the fun in the days of school.

by Juliadi

Comments