Jealousy

I was very jealous person. Why? I also do not know. However, no denying the feeling that always comes up. Especially when I see my parents much loved brother and nephew than I was. All that I feel since my sister was successful and he who formed the backbone of the family. My parents increasingly comparing me to him. Whatever they say, always my brother who serve as an example. I know, really well-meaning parents so I could like brother and even more so than he. However, not by comparing bandingkanku him, because it all made me become weak, not more motivated.

Jealousy was more profound after my brother got married. Before he got married, me and my brother were always together wherever we go. Whatever my complaints, I always tell my brother. So otherwise. However, all was lost after my brother got married a few months ago. He became busy with her husband, and never bother me again. So I was jealous of her husband. And I'm also jealous of my nephew who had snatched love everyone in my house. I know, jealousy is not good because it will only continue to add problems, but, that's the truth. I'm jealous.

by Alpina Yuliandita

Comments