Happiness

First time in this life, I really feel the infinite joy at the birth of my sister who is very anxious heart. Anxious about losing her mother, and also my brother's future.

My mother was pregnant at the time I went to SMK, it's good because I'll be a brother. Day after day passed. Imperceptibly, the content of his time closer to my mother. It can not wait to see what my sister would ....? Would like ...? Or like my mother ....? Various questions on my mind. With great patience, I waited, then, it was time she gave birth. Everything is busy preparing everything. I did too, was busy preparing myself. Ready to see my sister and the candidate is ready to accept the risks that might occur.

Either way what I felt at that time. Sad, scared, anxious, happy, all in one. But, after a few hours later, my brother was born safely. So does my mother. Happiness enveloped me and my family at that time. Finally, mother and brother survived. I'm very happy ...!

by Anisa

Comments